Christmas is right around the corner, which means trying to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list. This year, why not turn a favorite photo into a gift that can be enjoyed around the home? Before you bemoan another ornament or coffee mug, consider this: the number of personalized photo gifts has exploded over the last several years to include everything from pillows and blankets to dinnerware and candles. If you want to give your friends and loved ones something that is a little unexpected this year, try one of the following ideas on for size. You might just want one for yourself!
Around the House
- Opt for a set of personalized photo coasters in place of a coffee mug this year. Not only are they functional, but can serve as an unusual alternative to your run-of-the-mill picture frame.
- For the person who has more than enough pillows lying around the house, a photo blanket can be the perfect, snuggly gift to keep your loved one warm year round.
- Having trouble shopping for the gardener on your list? Give him or her a flower pot decorated with their favorite photos.
- Light up a room in more ways than one with a picture and candle combo.
- Give new meaning to inviting friends and family to dinner. You can add your favorite photo to everything you need to set a table from plates and placemats to cups and table runners.
- Take loved ones around the world and make it easy to spot your bags with personalized luggage tags.
- Carry your grocery and farmers market finds in a tote bag with a picture of your favorite person or pet.
- Is someone on your list receiving a new phone this year? Accessorize it with a personalized photo phone case.
- Personalize a water bottle or coffee thermos for that person who is always on the go.
- Update a loved one or friend’s office décor with fun finds like mouse pads or paperweights decorated with a special or silly photo of the two of you.
Just for Fun
- Turn a favorite photo into a jigsaw puzzle, perfect for family game night or a jigsaw hobbyist.
- Know someone who loves card games? Give them a personalized deck of cards to use for their next bridge game or poker night.
- Stick a friend or loved one’s face wherever you please with a sheet of photo stickers.
- Remember playing memory games as a child? Put a spin on the traditional store-bought game with custom made memory game using your favorite photos.
- Let friends and family stick around for awhile on your refrigerator by transforming their photos into magnets.
Use this from to get a FREE consultation from Knoxville Family Photographer Michael Broyles